What you are requesting from us. We are providing: PA system, monitors, microphones, mic stands, and cables.
Please provide us with a list of equipment you will be bringing.
Write a message in 3rd person who you are, your accolades, or anything to advertise yourself.
Example: [Artist Name] is a signed artist to Boba records. The music that [Artist Name] plays is something different that cannot be directly compared to any mainstream American artists today. It is a mixture of Indie Rock, Reggae, and Motown, all played either on a djembe, which is the main instrument, or a kazoo, both with a band backing it up. It is mainstreamed based music that mixes the best of all worlds of Rock, Reggae and Motown. There is no specific genre to this type of music; therefore he/she labeled the genre, "Boba Music". [Artist Name] has played at the House of Blues, Tuesday Night Cafe, and Kollaboration. Boba Weekly names [Artist Name] as one of the top LA underground bands for 2018.
Website, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud, etc.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. NO profanity or foul language, such as racist and sexist remarks, is allowed.
2. Artists are responsible for providing their own music, instruments, props, etc.
3. Artists are expected to adhere to all contracts and forms signed with 626 Night Market.
4. Artists must be available for the entire operating hours of the 626 Night Market date they are scheduled to perform.
5. 626 Night Market staff reserves the right to refuse performances to artists for disorderly conduct that 626 Night Market feels is unacceptable or against the celebration of the Asian American community.
Without further consideration, I hereby consent to the use of all photographs, videotapes, film, and recordings taken of me and/or written extractions, in whole or in part, of such recordings or musical performance for 626 Night Market and those acting pursuant to its authority, for the purposes of illustration, advertising, or publication in any manner. *