Join our events on Facebook:
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 4PM to 12AM
Admission is $5 at the door, cash only. Children 3 and under are free. Parking is free. Most vendors accept cash only and ATMs are available.
Santa Anita Park does not allow pets with the exception of service animals - it is up to their discretion at the gate to allow your furry friends in.
626 Night Market is held at the prestigious Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA. The address is:
OUR NIGHT MARKETS
1. Check the Event Directory on our website to plan which vendors you'd like to hit up. Vendors with vegan or vegetarian options are marked with a 🥑.
2. Arrive early before 7PM to avoid the crowds.
3. Bring: sunscreen, hats, comfy shoes and wet wipes (breath mints and Tupperware if you're extra).
4. Come with your squad, split up to get food and then reconvene to share.
5. Stay hydrated. Bring a water bottle, hydroflask or camelbak!
6. Bring cash since most vendors accept cash only. If you forget, there are ATMs.
7. Wear comfortable shoes!
8. Remember/pin location of your parking.
9. HAVE FUN! GOOD VIBES ONLY!