LIVE ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTION INTERN
• On the lookout for new, undiscovered artists with huge potential through YouTube, music blogs, open mics, etc.
• Assist the stage managers during events from load in/load out, with an emphasis on customer (artist/client) service, adherence to time schedules, and sound restrictions.
• Aid in the coordination of stage logistics.
• Assist on any special projects on an as-needed basis.
• Work with our Marketing department to promote artists/special projects.
• Administrative duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in music, stage management and event planning desired.
• Strong written and oral communication ability.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, focused, and ability to take initiative.
• A demonstrable passion and knowledge of pop culture and entertainment industries.
• Able to work effectively with vendors, restaurant owners, members of the press and media, and diverse customers.
• Ability to maintain a level of professionalism as you will be dealing with the artists and public.
• Must be able to receive school credit.
• Thrive in the fast paced event-planning environments; provide support for multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume AND cover letter to be considered.
• Must be flexible to work 10-15 hours a week, including some evenings and weekends.
• Although most work will be done online from home, you must have your own transportation to our offices in Alhambra, CA.
• Must be available on an ongoing basis until mid-September 2016.
• While this is an unpaid internship, those qualified will be considered for paid positions. You must be able to receive school credit.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to info(at)626nightmarket.com.